April 22, 2010
A Collection of Photo Story Samples and Ideas – Cross Curricular
- Ways to use Photo Story In Education. A great list to kick start your Photo Story Project planning.
- World Culture Photo Story Project
- Cold War Photo Story
- Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock – Book Trailer of the book.
- First Grader Students – Acrostic Photo Story
- Virtual Tour of a School – in Photo Story
- Godless – A Book Report
- The Giver – Book Report
- Rewriting the way a story ends
- Heritage Projects
- Math Photo Story
- Arts – Creating their own music video: Sample One and Sample Two –
Music video made by a 7th grade student in Borgaskoli, Iceland. The assignment was to find a song they liked and read the lyrics to it. Then they used the internet to find pictures that they thought would fit with the song and finally they used Photo Story 3 to create the video.
“Digital Storytelling is the modern expression of the ancient art of storytelling. Digital stories derive their power by weaving images, music, narrative and voice together, thereby giving deep dimension and vivid color to characters, situations, experiences, and insights. Tell your story now digitally.”
- Leslie Rule, Center for Digital Storytelling