May 22, 2012
Prezi is a “zooming” presentation software and storytelling tool for exploring and sharing ideas on a virtual canvas. The ability to zoom in and on images or text helps students focus on what is important. The Prezi interface encourages users to deviate and explore – just like learners do. Users can easily incorporate images and videos into your Prezi.
- How to Create a Great Prezi – Creation and Presentation
- The Periodic Table
- Scientific Method
- Types of Graphs
- Romeo and Juliet/Round and Flat Characters
- Browse and share educational prezis at Prezi U Library!
How to integrate Prezi into the classroom:
- neat way to explore and display information from history (display a date, place, or person in history and then zoom into facts and details that are related)
- timeline information (create paths from different dates )
- literature (create a sort of interactive character map of any literary character)
- science projects (use Prezi’s path to lead through the scientific method)
- languages (type a word in another language and zoom to translate)
- geography (zoom into details around a map)
- mind mapping ideas with small groups or as a whole class activity
- create a storyboard including drawings, videos and written ideas and much more.
Filed under: Prezi